In the fall of 2007, Meryl Schenker, a photographer from the Seattle Post-Intelligencer came to my house to take a picture for an article. I had just become President of the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association (now Washington Association for Justice). The outdoor pictures symbolize the strength, beauty and solid foundation of the cedar trees and our family.
Click here to see my photo albums.
It's no big secret:
- that I was born in 1960.
- hyperactive and quite functional.
- passionately invested in fighting for justice.
- filled with love for my children.
- a runner.
- I love movies (see my Movieholic Pinterest page).
Nala's current list of destroyed items:
My daughters found the most adorable Brittany spaniel. Turns out this is an extremely hyper breed (they say it's poetic justice). Despite monitoring her at all times, so far, she's eaten:
- 2 space heater cords
- laptop cord
- 1 office computer cord
- 1 jawbone bluetooth device
- 1 camera charger
- 1 high heel pair of boots
- 1 pair of pretend uggs
- 2 pairs ipod ear buds
- 1 ipod case
- 16 leashes (but who’s counting)
- 2 tubes Dior lipstick